- Fast-drying glue with fine-tip precision applicator
- Holds strongly on paper, metal, plastic and other hard-to-attach items
- Dries in under 5 minutes to a transparent gloss finish
- Non-stringing, no-run formula won’t wrinkle or bleed through paper
- Acid-free, photo-safe and non-toxic, with PVC-free glue and bottle
Every home needs some tacky, fast glue in its craft supplies, and fans of the Scotch Brand Arts & Craft Range tell us that this versatile adhesive is hard to beat!
Scotch® Quick Dry Adhesive has a narrow-tipped applicator to produce a fine, controlled stream of glue. Ideal for detailed and precise crafts like card-making, you can rely on it to hold fast despite repeated handling. Its thicker consistency means it won’t wrinkle paper or seep under edges, and it stays exactly where you apply it without running or creating messy ‘strings’.
This super-strong adhesive will also perform on trickier surfaces and hard-to-attach items such as fabric, ribbons and decorative embellishments. Because it dries so quickly, you’ll only need to hold things in place for a few seconds before they are secure - ideal for displays or repairs where you’re short on time. Found out about a last-minute homework project? Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive dries on paper in less than 5 minutes and other materials in up to 30 minutes – ideal when you need to create a model of the solar system for your kids before breakfast!
Crafters will be interested in our other adhesive products - try the Scotch Craft Stick, Scotch Scrapbooking Tape and Scotch Scrapbooker’s Glue.