- Nail-free solution for hanging up coats, towels and dressing gowns
- Holds strongly on a variety of surfaces
- Easy to put up - no tools required
- Removes quickly and cleanly with no damage
- Supports hanging weight up to 2kg
- 1 reusable hook and 2 single-use adhesive strips per pack
- Hook dimensions (W x H x D) 100mm x 30mm x 30mm
This large hook is ideal for hanging a towel, coat, dressing gown or bag, keeping your home or workplace neat and clutter-free. Give school bags and bathrobes a place to live, or stick one under your desk at work to keep your handbag out of the way. You won’t need a hammer or nails, and the strong-hold adhesive will keep the hook securely in place for as long as you need.
When you want to remove or reposition your hooks, you don’t have to worry about them leaving cracks, holes, damaged plaster, sticky residue or stains – so they’re perfect for rented accommodation or the office. Simply hold the hook gently and pull the tab straight down, stretching it until the strip releases from the wall (we recommend that you follow the instructions on the pack carefully for this). Want to use a hook again? Just reattach it using replacement Command Adhesive Strips – each pack contains spares, and refill packs are available.
Command™ Hooks offer a quick and easy way to organise your space without damaging your walls. They can be secured to almost any flat, clean surface including wood, tile and paint, but aren’t suitable for use on wallpapered surfaces or for hanging antiques or valuable items.