- A Wrist Support to help relieve night-time symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- With soft, breathable, lightweight materials for all night comfort and support
- Provides moderate, stabilising support with cushioning beads for comfort and protection
- Supports a neutral hand position (doctor-recommended for night-time usage)
- Available in one size (adjustable) to fit either the left or right hand
Futuro is the leading global brand in supports, with a strong heritage since 1917. At the heart of our business, a panel of engineers, physicians and medical professionals conduct continuous research into product development to ensure that we can offer cutting-edge levels of support and our highest levels of comfort.
The wrist is possibly the most important joint of all in our professional and private lives. Our hands and fingers are involved in nearly every aspect of our work, whether we’re performing athletics, music, or computer work. This constant use means that there is risk of injury to the wrists and when compounded over the years, chronic overexertion can wear at these joints and cause painful conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome and arthritis.
When you suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome, or other pain in your wrist during the night, your sleep can be affected. The Futuro™ Night Wrist Support helps to relieve the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome by supporting your hand and wrist in a neutral position with soft, lightweight, breathable materials. The adjustable palmar stabiliser and cushioning beads promote the ideal hand position for a comfortable and restful night’s sleep.
This pack contains one sturdy wrist support, in an adjustable size, suitable for either the right or left hand.
Sleep easy with the Futuro Night Wrist Sleep Support.