- 125mm abrasive disc for local area repair
- P500 grit commonly used for primer sanding
- Use in conjunction with 125mm DA sander
- Premium 3M abrasive mineral delivers rapid cut rate
- Unique abrasive construction allows reduced loading and allows the mineral to cut faster for longer
3M's unique spiral technology maximises the disc surface area without compromising cutting power. What's more, the unique abrasive construction reduces loading, allowing the disc to cut faster for longer. Plus because we know that different grades product different sized dust particles, we have developed two hole configurations. The P500 grade disc, often used for primer sanding, benefits from a 177 hole design, providing the ultimate in dust extraction for fine particles, giving you a cleaner, safer working environment.