- Enables compliance with the HTM 01-05 as set by the Department of Health, requiring Dental practitioners to conduct a daily Bowie & Dick test in vacuum sterilizers.
- Test pack will give you peace of mind and prove your sterilizer is working adequately.
- Saves time - obvious colour change allows easy interpretation, simple and easy to use.
- Accurate, consistent, reliable and reproducible.
- Reduced storage space - compact and disposable.
- Cost saving - paper can be re-used for note-taking.
- Irreversible, for safe storage and traceability.
- One pack of 20 sheets will last you a month - saving time on placing orders.
Helping you to meet the requirements of the Dental sterilization standards as set by the Department of Health (HTM 01-05.) The Comply Bowie & Dick type test pack is designed to detect air leaks, inadequate air removal and steam penetration for vacuum-steam sterilizers.
The Bowie and Dick test is carried out daily in an empty chamber after a warm up cycle and is designed to show the adequacy of steam penetration.