- Clinically proven to reduce muscle strain and discomfort
- Vertical grip reduces pressure on the wrist's median nerve
- Optical mouse for smoother, more accurate mousing
- USB wireless compatible. Includes 2 AAA batteries.
- For right hand use; small / medium for palms measuring 8.8cm wide or less. Also available in large.
- Left click, right click and scroll button
- Compatable with the following operating systems: Microsoft - XP, Vista and later / Apple - MAC OS 10 X v10.4.X, v10.5X and later / Linux distributions
Clinically proven to reduce muscle strain and discomfort, the 3M Ergonomic Wireless Optical Mouse can help reduce the muscle strain and discomfort associated with carpal tunnel syndrome and repetitive strain injury (RSI).
Using a vertical grip mouse encourages your wrist to remain locked, reducing the pressure on your delicate median nerve. This mouse records optically for smoother, more accurate mousing and has no moving parts to wear out or clean.
Available in either small/medium (this item), for palms measuring 8.8cm wide or less or large, for a palm width of 8.9cm or more (also available from 3M Direct)