- A damage-free solution for displaying wire-backed framed photos, art and mirrors
- Simple, quick and easy to apply – no need for hammer and nails
- Hold strongly on a variety of surfaces
- Remove quickly and cleanly without leaving a mess
- 3 hangers and 6 Command Strips per pack
- Each hanger supports up to 1.8kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 75mm x 25mm x 5mm
When you want to create a display of wire-suspended framed photographs or prints but don’t want to damage the wall with traditional nails or hooks, Command™ Wire Backed Picture Hangers are the ideal solution. Our value packs are perfect when you have several pictures to hang or multiple rooms you want to decorate. Quick and easy application makes personalising your space fuss-free!
Each ‘hanger’ and backing strip will hold frames weighing up to 1.8kg strongly in place on a range of surfaces including paint, wood and tiles (with some exceptions, like wallpaper). For larger items, use more than one hanger: 2 hangers will hold up to 3.6kg; 4 hangers will hold up to 7.2kg.
When it’s time to move or rearrange, both the hangers and strips can be removed easily and cleanly, leaving your wall exactly the way it was, without any cracks, holes, sticky residue or stains. To remove your Command Picture Hangers, simply hold the hanger gently and pull the tab straight down, slowly stretching it until the strip releases from the wall. You can use your Command Picture Hangers again and again with our replacement adhesive strips. To prevent damage to your walls, please follow the instructions on the pack carefully.
Command Picture Hangers aren’t suitable for use on wallpapered surfaces and are not recommended for hanging antiques or other valuable or irreplaceable items.