- Designed with an elastic backing and an aggressive adhesive, to provide a moisture-tight electrical and mechanical protection with minimum bulk.
- Flame retardant with excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acids, corrosion and varying weather conditions (including ultraviolet exposure).
- Designed for continuous performance at temperatures ranging from 18°C (0°F) to 105°C (220°F).
- Primary electrical insulation for all wire and cable splices rated up to 600V and 105°C (220°F).
- Conforms to BS 3924 and UL510.
- Colour = Black.
- Includes 1x 33m roll of 25mm wide 'all weather' Electrical Vinyl Insulation Tape.
3M Scotch® Super 88 Tape is one of 3M's highest quality electrical tapes, offering all weather insulation.
Having invented the world's first insulation tape, 3M sets the standard for quality, efficiency, durability and versatility.
Slightly thicker than 33+, Super 88 offers superb abrasion resistance and consistant electrical strength even when wet.
Links to Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
& Techncal Data Sheet