- Designed with an elastic backing and an aggressive adhesive, to provide
a moisture-tight electrical and mechanical protection with minimum bulk.
- Flame retardant with excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalis,
acids, corrosion and varying weather conditions (including ultraviolet exposure).
- Designed for continuous performance at temperatures ranging from '18°C (0°F)
to 105°C (220°F).
- Primary electrical insulation for all wire and cable splices rated up to
600V and 105°C (220°F).
- Conforms to BS 3924 and UL510.
- Colour = Black.
- Includes 1x 20m roll of black 19mm wide all weather Electrical PVC Insulation
3M™ Scotch® Super 33+ Tape is the flagship product in our premium tapes range and
is power utility approved. Having invented the world's first insulation tape, 3M
with the Scotch® 33+ tape set the standard for quality, efficiency, durability and
The tape functions specifically well at colder temperatures and with its elasticated
memory properties it dramatically outperforms cheaper alternatives.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
Technical Data Sheet