- Scotch® 35 Tape is designed for use in phase identification, colour coding of motor leads and piping systems, and for marking safety areas.
- Abrasion and weather resistant, excellent electrical insulating properties.
- Wraps smoothly, conforms well and holds over a wide range of temperatures.
- Resistant to moisture, alkalis, acids, U.V and corrosion.
- Conforms to BS 3924 and UL510.
- Colour: Grey.
- Includes 1x 20m roll of 19mm grey abrasion and weather resistant colour coding PVC tape.
3M™ Scotch® 35 Tape is a superb quality colour coding tape with excellent electrical insulating properties.
This product from the range of our premium tapes sets the standard for quality, efficiency, durability and versatility. Scotch® 35 is available in 9 fade resistant colours, insulating up to 600V.
Link to Technical Data Sheet