You have no items to compare.
Maximum of 4 products
FUTURO™ Sport Adjustable Knee Support Brace, Black
Features and Benefits:
- A knee support brace for sprains, strains and arthritis
- Designed with an open knee cap for additional support
- Side ventilation for breathability and reduced `bunching` behind the knee
- Adjustable straps for customised fit and moderate support
- Durable neoprene-blend material for strong support, soothing warmth and comfort
- Fits 33.0cm -45.7cm (measure around the kneecap while in standing position)
- Suitable for either left or right knee
Futuro is the leading global brand in supports, with a strong heritage since 1917. At the heart of our business, a panel of engineers, physicians and medical professionals conduct continuous research into product development to ensure that we can offer cutting-edge levels of support and our highest levels of comfort.
When you lead an active life, sprains, pain and injury can slow you down. Whether you suffer from arthritis or have sprained a muscle, the discomfort of being less mobile can be difficult. The knee is one of the largest joints in the human body and one of the most complex. With its incredible three-dimensional range of motion, it can often be a source of pain due to injury, aging, surgery or physical inactivity.
The innovative FUTURO™ Sport Adjustable Knee Support Brace helps relieve sprains, strains and arthritis. It features adjustable straps and has side ventilation for improved breathability. The open kneecap design allows for freedom of movement and enables you to position the Brace for optimal support, with reduced bunching" behind the knee.
This pack contains one FUTURO™ Sport Adjustable Knee Brace in black, durable, neoprene material fitting 33.0cm - 45.7cm. It can be worn on either the left or the right knee, providing a moderate level of support, and is easy to put on and take off.
So whether it's golfing the extra nine holes, jogging one more mile or simply remaining active around the house, you can trust Futuro to give you the support, compression and comfort you need to keep going, every step of the way.
Please consult your doctor if pain persists or worsens.